New iOS 7 ! Jailbreak Final Version Absinthe 3.0 Untethered All Devices
New Absinthe 3.0 Untethered - Final Version
( Update 08 July 2013 )
iPhone 5 - 4S - 4 - 3G - 3GS, iPod Touch 4G - 3G - 2G, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
There is a new iOS 7 is available apps YouTube !
With Absinthe users can perform a jailbreak on your device type untethered. This means you will not need to reconnect the device each time you restart the computer to avoid losing your personal data and, consequently, also the jailbreak itself.
1. First download Absinthe 3.0:
- WINDOWS & MAC -
2. Once the download is complete, move the archive . zip and unzip it on your desk.
3. Inside the folder find the file . exe of Absinthe, open file
4. Open the program, click on the 'Prepare to Jailbreak (DFU)'.
5. Absinthe will be shown in the instructions to put the device in DFU Mode (Press the Power button for two seconds, press Home + Power for 10 seconds, release the Power button and keep pressing Home).
6. If you have performed these steps correctly, your device will now be entered into DFU mode and then ready for the jailbreak.
7. From here on, the whole process will be automatic. The success of the operation will be confirmed directly by Absinthe.
For those of you who don’t know, Absinthe is based on a low-level bootrom exploit which Apple won't be able to patch with a new iOS firmware; instead, they will have to introduce a new hardware for the current devices to close the lopphole. That means all existing 4th-generation devices now can be jailbroken forever thanEvasi0nks to We will be back with quick how-to guides soon, stay tuned for that !!
This release of Absinthe 3.0 supports:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 3G S
- iPod touch (4th Generation)
- iPod touch (3rd Generation)
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2